Wednesday 12 January 2011

The end of an era

Overall I think the project went well.

I enjoyed all the modelling that I did, and over the course of this project and the Industry Exercises one, I have learned a basic understanding and technical know-how of UV mapping.
I also enjoyed the editing/post processing parts of the project, so will push to do more of that in future projects.

I feel that I was less organised than I could have been, and feel like I let the team down a little, and so will be working to rectify that in future group work.
Also, I think that I spent more time on the other project (the industry exercises one) during this term, mostly in the first half or so of term, but I will try to maintain a better balance in the future.

I'm quite chuffed with how the film turned out in the end, and am especially glad that the credits look/sound good and fit with the rest of the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment